A new B2B accelerator program, managed by SAP.iO Foundry Singapore, will focus on helping start-ups in the energy and natural resources industries in Australia and New Zealand. The program aims to accelerate innovation in these industries and drive new business models.
Six start-ups have been selected to join the program for their innovative solutions to areas including predictive analytics, industrial assets management and workers’ safety and wellness. They are:
- Movus – offers an easy to deploy sensor that monitors several ambient conditions including vibration, noise and temperature, processes them using machine learning and provides updates on real-time equipment health to minimise unplanned downtime.
- Guardhat – helps companies monitor and respond to worker safety and productivity challenges with wearable technology and a proprietary connected worker platform.
- NavVis – enables service providers and enterprises to capture and share the built environment as photorealistic digital duplicates so users can make better operational decisions.
- Streamwise D.I. – delivers data-enhanced automation and decision intelligence so mining companies can process real-time information from settling ponds, tailing dams, water management and environmental monitoring processes.
- Hacarus – provides highly accurate AI tools from small data sets to develop explainable solutions to be used in the medical and manufacturing fields, enabling humans to make better, faster and more reliable decisions based on AI-driven insights.
- Timeshifter – addresses the problem of circadian and sleep disruption by bringing the latest in sleep and circadian neuroscience into its app and optimise the user’s sleep, alertness, health and quality of life.
During the 13-week virtual program, the start-ups will have access to curated mentorship, exposure to SAP technology and application programming interfaces (APIs), and collaboration opportunities with SAP customers.
“SAP is committed to helping our customers transform and grow” Damien Bueno, President and Managing Director of SAP ANZ,” said. “Partnering with some of Asia’s most innovative start-ups who are pioneering advancements across the energy, natural and resources sectors enables us to do exactly that.
“This program will help our customers accelerate innovation by tapping into the expertise of cutting-edge start-ups from across the region, including two Aussie success stories in Streamwise and Movus,” Bueno concluded.