The Strategy & Innovation World Forum in Sydney in May will will provide a platform to challenge core strategy and innovation systems, processes and values
The Strategy & Innovation World Forum arrives in Sydney soon, with the event taking place at the city’s iconic opera house on 26 and 27 May.
The forum is aimed at anyone with a passion for business and innovation, whether you’re Chief Strategy Officer or someone with a great idea, who is keen to learn from established business veterans.
It will provide a platform at which core strategy and innovation systems, processes and values are challenged, with a view to creating passionate discussion and actual transformation.
The form involves two days of keynote presentations, panel sessions and workshops. The topics to be covered are:
- Implementing effective strategy
- Corporate disruption
- Strategic planning in today’s environment
- Open innovation
- Digital disruption
- Customer-led innovation, and
- Change management
The keynote speakers at the event include:
- Ryan Liddle – Head of Innovation, Woolworths
- Jason Juma-Ross – Head of Tech, Entertainment and Comms, Facebook
- Dr Jack Dan – National GM, Telstra
- Mark Sheppard – CIO, GE, and
- Martin Hosking – CEO, Redbubble
Click here for a chance to win a VIP pass to the forum, and the opportunity to buy a discounted pass if you don’t win the giveaway competition.