Winners of the Creative Innovation 2016 scholarships will be granted the stage to pitch their enterprise at the Creative Innovation 2016 Asia Pacific event, Ci2016, the theme of which is ‘The Exponential Shift: Making Transformation happen’.
Emerging leaders, innovators, social and for-profit entrepreneurs are invited to apply, to be in the running for prizes to the value of $10,000, including free attendance to the event and the opportunity to take to the stage and present a 60 second presentation to Ci2016 delegates. The selected winners will also receive a free three-months Hot Desk membership, mentoring and events at Creative Universe’s Dimension5 co-working space.
Scholarship winners from Ci2015 said the conference not only provided them with an opportunity to present their work, but also meaningful connections, learning and an inspiring environment. A number of previous scholarship winners have gone on to build outstanding enterprises with very positive impact on businesses and communities.
Former scholarship winner Andrew Crowe said, ’the Ci Global conference provided a great environment for the intersection of individuals eager to produce meaningful change. The world needs innovators to lead the way and I left the conference with the tools, ideas, new perspectives and new connections to help me to be one of these leaders.’
Creative Innovation Asia Pacific 2016 producer Tania de Jong AM says the scholarships are given to emerging leaders to prepare them for the challenges of tomorrow and help them access decision makers across the economy and broader society.
‘We are searching for the most outstanding emerging leaders, disruptors and innovators from across Australia who are creating the future. They are game-changers in society who are not content to just let the future happen, but rather are actively working to implement ideas that make a difference. Leaders that may at times feel afraid or uncertain, yet still rise to confront the needs and challenges of society head on, Tania says.
November’s Ci2016 event combines the talents of over 40 world-class leaders, thinkers and innovators. Ci2016 attendees and scholarship winners will join forces and spend time with:
- Martin Ford – US expert in robot revolution, job automation and the impact of accelerating technology
- Dr Daniel Kraft – Faculty Chair for the medicine and exponential medicine program at California’s Singularity University
- Professor Hiroshi Ishiguro – Director of the Intelligent Robotics Laboratory at Osaka University
- Ramez Naam – CEO Apex Nanotechnologies
- Dr Abigail Allwood – Astrobiologist, Jet Propulsion Lab, NASA
- Scott Anthony – Managing partner of Innosight Singapore and Harvard Business Review author
- Professor Stephen Heppell – Chair in New Media Environments at Bournemouth University, UK.
- David Gonski AC – Chairman ANZ and Coca-Cola Amatil
- Martin Bean CBE – Vice Chancellor and President RMIT University
- Professor Michelle Simmons – Australian Research Council Laureate Fellow, and many more…
Applications now open and close on July 29, 2016. Guidelines are available here. Scholarship winners will be announced in late-September.
Ci2016 event details:
Where – Sofitel Melbourne On Collins, 25 Collins Street, Melbourne VIC 3000
When – 7-9 November 2016
Inside Small Business is media partner of the Ci2016 event.